Feb 19, 2013

HIdeo Kojima's "Rising" Trailer



Since the E3 demo I got my hands on last year, I've been waiting at the edge of my seat with anticipation for the official release of Metal Gear Rising: Revengence. The game is an absolute blast and anything that our lord and savior Hideo Kojima puts his hands on receives the King Midas treatment. Honestly though, it feels like it's been quite sometime since I've had the chance to play a truly original and fun AAA title, which Revengence fills with it's long sharp sword.

To celebrate the games launch, Kojima has edited this trailer himself to showcase the wild ride we're all in for. No doubt about it, this is the best trailer for the game to date and it's made even more excited to sink more time into the game. The game is out now and I highly suggest you pick it up, it's all around blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment