Jul 10, 2013

Yoji Shinkawa and Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim Collaboration

(Via)
Well folks, the Holy Grail of Pacific Rim swag is upon us, the only issue is there isn't a confirmation on whether this beauty will ever hit the printer. In celebration for Guillermo del Toro's upcoming Pacific Rim (aka: badass Kaiju action), famed Metal Gear Solid artist, Yoji Shinkawa (Also known for the mechs in Zone of the Enders) has created this amazing piece for the movie's 3D release. While no announcement has been made as to where this limited edition piece will be made available, I'm already throwing a lot of money at the screen for one of these to show up at my house.

In case you missed it, Hideo Kojima is absolutely in love (literally) with Pacific Rim, which hasn't helped in terms of building up even more hype for the movie than I previously imagined. I'm having issues waiting for this Friday's release, but I'll make do until then, although I don't know how long I can go on living without having this poster in my home.


Update: Yoji Shinkawa's posters Pacific Rim will be offered to anyone attending opening night screenings of RealD 3D at Regal theaters while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment