Jul 3, 2013

Klei Once Again Proves They Make What They Want With 'Incognita'


Klei Entertainment is one of the few developers who I will throw my money at blindly for whatever they produce. It's a rare thing when a game company says 'f*ck it' and develops whichever genre of game they see fit, but that's exactly what Klei seems to go for. With Mark of the Ninja being one of the best stealth games I've ever played and Don't Starve being one of the most addicting yet difficult survival games I've ever played I fully expect their next title to be the best turn-based tactics game I've ever played.

Icognita is a turn-based tactical game in the same vein as Xcom, in which positioning is everything and equipment comes last. The concept sounds amazing enough, and while nothing other than the image above has been released thus far, you can expect more to drop soon along side their mini-arg found here on the official website. Expect more info to drop soon from us, because this is one title you probably won't want to miss out on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment