Jul 12, 2013

Bee and PuppyCat (Episode 1)



Cartoon Hangover is back with another quality animation, featuring Natasha Allergi's Bee and PuppyCat. While I love me some Bravest Warriors, Bee and PuppyCat is quickly growing on my list for top YouTube animations. With an interesting mix between Scott Pilgrim, Adventure Time and the works of Miyazaki, Natasha Allergi's style is strikingly unique and offers a flow of animation that looks incredibly fluid for an indie cartoon.

The overall tone and humor of the series lends itself quite well to the current lineup of Cartoon Hangover and I'm happy to admit, it's probably going to be their biggest cartoon yet. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Cartoon Hangover has easily transformed itself into a Saturday morning cartoon block for the weekdays.


It's nice to see Cartoon Hangover stick to the traditional sense of animation rather than pushing out sub-par flash animations (not that there's anything wrong with flash). The time and effort of each cartoon really shows and I'm excited to see how this grows over the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment