Dec 24, 2012

Bravest Warriors - Lavarinth (Episode 6)



I feel rather silly, for some reason I thought I was kind enough to share Pendleton Ward's (the incredible cartoonist behind Adventure Time) web-series, Bravest Warriors. Looking back on previous posts it looks like it completely escaped the website, so instead of posting the first episode, I'm posting the most recent! To be honest, felt that the series was off to a bit of a slow start, but the more I've watched it, the more I've fallen in love with it. Pen Ward has an amazing knack for creating some of the most original and likeable cartoon characters in Western animation, and being given the ability add a little bit more of a mature flavor to his animations really livens things up.
 
If you haven't a gotten a chance to check out the series, I suggest you make your way over to the YouTube channel and start from episode 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment