Aug 16, 2011

Thurston Roscoe Takes Us Back To Our Childhoods

Earth girls are easy. (Via)

I remember when my friends and I would chip in on a roll of Kodak film and take pictures of toys in different situations around the house. Thurston Roscoe is kind of doing the same thing, except with better cameras, compositions and lighting... and it looks like they're having a ton of fun doing it. I really loved looking at everything these guys have done so far, a total of five images. I was kind of concerned about them not having posted any new images in a while, but hey..Rest assured, after contacting them I was told they have more images in the works! Check out the other 4 images after the break...And seriously, consider buying a print to support these guys! For only $15, these images are a steal.

Higher Power
By The Power Pellets Of Grayskull
Recruitment Day
The Revenge Of Mr. And Mrs. Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment