May 24, 2011

The World Will Now End On My Birthday

Harold Camping; not quite the Da-Vinci Code, not quite National Treasure.
Hey, you know how I said that no more rapture jokes would be made? I lied. Harold Camping, who announced the Rapture would occur Saturday, has had another revelation: The world will now end on October 21. Camping says that he was scamming people and guessed a random date God held off Saturday out of mercy: He did not want man to suffer for five months, but he was here on earth, spiritually. Read more after the jump.


On Family Radio, he said: (Via)

"Last weekend became a very interesting weekend because May 21 came and has gone and all the dire predictions that have been talked about did not come to pass.

I can tell you when May 21 came and went it was a very difficult time for me – a very difficult time. I was truly wondering what is going on. In my mind I went back through all of the promises God had made. What in the world was happening? I really was praying and praying: “Lord, what happened” because all through this I’d been astounded how God opened door after door ...


The great earthquake didn’t happen on May 21 because no-one will be able to survive it for more than a few days or let alone five months to suffer God’s wrath because everything will be leveled and destroyed after that earthquake and there will be no food or water to keep everyone alive ...


We’re not going to be passing any more tracts or put up any more billboards or advertising in any way about judgment day – that’s all done. The world has been warned – we did our little share and boy, did the media pick it up. Now the world has been told that it’s under judgment.


The great earthquake and rapture and the universe melting in fervent heat will be happening on the last day – October 21 2011... It’s all going to happen on the last day...The great earthquake didn’t happen on May 21 because no-one will be able to survive it for more than a few days or let alone five months to suffer God’s wrath because everything will be levelled and destroyed after that earthquake and there will be no food or water to keep everyone alive."


I can confirm I'll be very drunk, the 21st of October will be my 22nd Birthday. So if we hold a Rapture Cast 2, I doubt I'll be part, I'll be flying up into heaven naked, waking up in the middle of a golf course completely naked, police around me and thanking God in prison that the world didn't end.

The Rapturecast Podcast from May 21st should be up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment