Apr 21, 2011

Cosfail #1: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.


Cosplay: I think it's fantastic. A way to express one's self through the creation of costumes of characters that are loved and beheld by many. It's something I highly support.

But sometimes Cosplay can go wrong, and I present to you a selection of photos and tidbits I found over the years that I thought were pretty funny. I present Cosfail.

Tony Stark: Recovering alcoholic, cookie addict.
Evangelion: The Live-Action flick, 2012 on bluray, dvd and Betamax.
The new Batman reboot was actually an adaptation of Starlight Express. 
I knew Dino Rangers wasn't the BEST Power Rangers series, but by the end the only enemy they had to fight was diabetes.
When Nicholas Cage didn't play superman, they gave his costume to the next best person; the first person who crossed Burton's path.
Yuna let herself go after the sales figures and reviews from FF X-2 came through.
Racist and..........WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
Hey, still better than Other M.
Hey, Better than ANYTHING Lucas has done in years.
Given that God is infinite, and that the universe is also infinite... would you like a piece of toast?

3 comments: