Dec 27, 2014

Metal Gear Solid 3's 10th Anniversary Artwork is Astounding


Has it really been a decade since the third installment in Hideo Kojima's landmark stealth-action series?! To celebrate the ten-year anniversary of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake-Eater, Kojima Productions enlisted seven artist to reinterpret the boss battles that would mold the man known as "Naked Snake" into the legendary modern-warrior known only as "Big Boss".

Art by Yoji Shinkawa
MGS3 means a lot to me personally as a gamer. It was my first formal introduction to the series, one of the first games I bought for my PS2, and one of the first games to almost moved me to the brink of tears. A cold-war era, James Bond-infused spy drama with action, laughter, poignancy and heart. It still stands as one of my favorite installments in the series and as one of my favorite games of all-time. Check out the rest of the series after the break!






No comments:

Post a Comment