Nov 26, 2014

Telltales Releases The Tantalizing First Teaser for A Game of Thrones


I have to admit that I'm rather late to the hype-train that is the 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series, so I'm no authority to speculate on the canonicity of Telltale's latest left-field announcement in a series of left-field announcements. As excited as I am to see Telltale working with so many irons in the kiln, and multifaceted and far-stretching as the Game of Thrones franchise is, much like Tales from the Borderlands I reserve my enthusiasm until the game drops next month.

We've got celebrity appearances from many of show's principal actors, Lena Heady and Peter Dinklage included, Telltale's signature engine appears equipped to emulate many of the show's distinctive visual nuances. One can only hope that this game will manage to incorporate some of the source-material's content that was excised in the transition to television. Above all else one thing is certain; George R.R. Martin better have some measure of involvement in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment