Jun 2, 2014

"Replay" - A 17 Minute Metal Tribute To Videogames



One intense week of work, 38 song covers of classic videogame tracks and a total of 17 minutes running time - This is Replay, an incredible videogame themed passion project created by FamilyJules7X. Spanning a total of 42 years worth of videogames starting with 1972's Pong and ending with this year's Dark Souls II, it's an absolutely amazing medley from start to finish. Enjoy!

Why would I do that, you may ask. Why would I give myself a week to produce a 17 minute medley with 38 songs and also incorporate techniques like green screening I've never even practiced for video before? Because if there's anything I've tried to do in these past 4 years of being on YouTube and not just with video game covers, it's push myself to my absolute potential. What you're watching is literally the best I can do given a week to put a video together and I'm not sure I can ever top this in that amount of time. I had a ridiculously fun time making this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment