Apr 19, 2013

The Concept Art of Joseph Kosinski's Oblivion


Tom Cruise has been on a bit of a sci-fi binge lately, and his newest entry Oblivion is out today which I've actually been looking forward to. Directed by Joseph Kosinski (Tron: Legacy), Oblivion follows Jack (Tom Cruise) who is sent on a mission to earth to extract remaining resources. The official trailer is absolutely fantastic and I'm expecting some impressive visual effects from Kosinski after his work on Tron: Legacy.

I recently stumbled on a collection of concept art for the film and as a celebration of sorts I've posted it for you after the break. The art alone gets me excited to take a trip to the theatre and I can't wait to see what else trickles out in the coming weeks for the film.
















No comments:

Post a Comment