Feb 5, 2013

BANNED JAPANESE FURBY COMMERCIAL OMG REAL



I may or may not have lied about this commercial being banned, but that's mostly because this may or may not be a real commercial, either way it doesn't really matter. While I may have been a little harsh on some of Mike Diva's past work, I still really enjoy a lot of his stuff (mostly the work that isn't blatantly being written by a third-party entertainment company), this video included included. The dude has an incredibly knack for some fancy post-production work and his humor is generally right up my alley.
 
Honestly though, when I first started watching the video part of me was insisting that this was in fact a Japanese ad for Furby, especially when the famous Japanese vocaloid, Miku, kicked in. Despite the inclusion of Miku I can promise that from there on all your hopes and dreams will be crushed. Permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment