Jan 15, 2013

The New Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Trailer Has A Case of Batmanitis



As you may know, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (god I never get tired of typing that) was our pick of most satisfying game of E3 last year and time is quickly counting down to the games release. To pump up fans even more, Konami has released a new trailer revealing the return of 'Jack the Ripper.'

While the trailer does exactly what it intends; Pumping fans up for the ridiculously over-the-top action, I can't help but cringe at Raiden's dialogue. Maybe I need to go and play Metal Gear Solid 4, but I don't seem to remember Christian Bale playing the role of Batman playing the role of Raiden. Still, despite the cringe-worthy beginning the trailer is still badass and I can't wait to get my hands on the full game February 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment