Oct 4, 2012

Alt-J (∆) - Breezeblocks



I admit, I always forget to watch music videos for bands I enjoy, it's just not something that I think about. Generally, during late nights, I head to YouTube and look up whatever it is I'm listening to. While this music video is a few months old, it's something that I feel must be shared.

Alt-J (∆)
is probably my favorite band to release a full length album this year and this music video solidifies that opinion. Shorts done in reverse are no new trend, but the story that unfolds throughout Breezeblocks is outstanding, leading viewers into false expectations and understanding. I was definitely on the edge of my seat throughout the music video. If you dig this song I highly recommend you pick up Alt-J (∆)'s newest album An Awesome Wave, it's filled to the brim with amazing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment