Jan 26, 2012

ThreeA's Incredible Blind Cowboy & Ghost Horse Set



What do you get when you pay $270 for a high end Blind Cowboy set from ThreeA toys? Nothing short of an absolutely jawdropping, mind bogglingly detailed 'toy' that would be worthy of displaying in a museum. I decided to purchase the Blind Cowboy & Ghost Horse set because as some of you might know, we moved to Austin, Texas recently to pursue greener pastures..As a trophy of sorts for getting a dream job.

Even the box is beautiful.
I was blown away by how large Ghost Horse and the Blind Cowboy were, which ended up being about 50% bigger than I had expected. I also wasn't expecting it to be so incredibly detailed, with the horse taking the cake with its miniaturized stitched saddle and tiny, functioning buckles holding its various saddle bags and other supplies. I honestly wasn't sure at first if it was going to be worth the money I put into it, but I now understand why ThreeA has such a loyal following. These are not mere toys, but a labor of love created with a level of craftsmanship I've never seen attained before...It seriously blew my mind how beautiful this things was, even the packaging! Check out more images from the set after the break.




















No comments:

Post a Comment