Oct 27, 2011

Team Fortress 2's Scream Fortress 2011 Event Is Upon Us

Tales Of The Rocket Launcher! Beware the Bombonomicon. (Via)
I just can't get enough of Team Fortress 2 and the multitude of events that Valve uses to keep the game engaging. I've been playing it on and off on Steam since 2009, and I typically find myself drawn back into playing it heavily around the time events like these unfurl.

Each year the game has a Halloween event which is chock full of one of a kind items, and unique events like boss battles. This year, after 2 years of the HHH (Horseless Headless Horsemann) we have a new monster, unique maps and a plethora of new items to look forward to. Well, whilst waiting for this halloween event why not give this comic a read (Through the Via link)? Or you could download TF2 (if you haven't already) considering it's free....

I'll be playing if you fancy a game...

No comments:

Post a Comment