Oct 27, 2011

Who Would Believe That The War Of The World Game Looks Amazing



I love the original War Of The Worlds novel, and everything that has come out of it. This game, with excellent use of moody lighting and its heavy reliance on the original story narrative might just be the greatest version of the game outside the game based off the musical, though I expect I'm the only one who remembers it. Or remembers the musical staring Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy by Jeff Waynes. Alas, my 1990's RTS memories live on.

This newest incarnation of the War Of The Worlds stars Patrick Stewart as the journalist, and it sounds and looks like it will be a blast to play. This Halloween will involve the original radio play and this game and I can't wait to give this game a shot. The game is now available on XBLA for 800 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment