Jul 29, 2011

Hasbro Unleashes Their Battleship Trailer



If there was something really odd I noticed when we decided to take a studio tour at Universal during our trip a few months ago to E3, it had to do with the Hasbro office. I distinctly remember the tour guide stopping at the newly built facility and mentioning, "This office is in charge of film development based off of Hasbro properties." At the time I kind of joked to myself, "Sure would be hilarious if they decided to make board game movies." And lo and behold, a few months later we get the trailer to this insane premise, featuring a Navy fleet stuck a deadly engagement with a bizarre alien fleet, inside a force field. Looking forward to the theatrical debut of Twister and hey, why not Monopoly? I could see Michael Douglas and Shia La Beouf in that. My god, Hollywood...We've officially run out of ideas, haven't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment