Aug 20, 2014

The Behemoth Teases 'Game 4' For PAX Prime



I can't even fathom the amount of hours I put into The Behemoth's Castle Crashers, everything I loved about couch co-op was nearly perfected with the indie brawler. Years later I still find myself returning to it, and while the later released Battleblock Theater may not have captured the level of replayability of Castle Crashers, god damn was it fun.

Before the release of Battleblock Theater, The Behemoth began development on Game 4, a mysterious title narrated once again by the amazing Stamper. The trailer may not give any hint as to what type of game to expect, but it seems we won't have to wait long! 


Game 4 will be playable at PAX Prime, which lucky for us, starts in just over a week. Awesome Robo will be at PAX Prime this year, meaning we'll be more than sure to get as much info on The Behemoth's new project as we can. The Behemoth has yet to disappoint so color me psyched! 

No comments:

Post a Comment