Dec 6, 2013

Ashes Cricket 2013 Is Hilarious For All The Wrong Reasons



Vinesauce is notorious for corrupting classics and providing hilarious nightmare fueled "Let's Plays", but Ashes Cricket 2013 is on an entirely different level. Unlike Vinny's previous corruption videos, Ashes Cricket 2013 is completely untouched while still providing one of the glitchiest gaming experiences I've ever had the pleasure of watching. 


The game was released earlier last month and was quickly removed after the publisher stated that the game was cancelled (somehow after release), but luckily a few people managed to get their hands on it before it was pulled. 

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that there's actually a Cricket video game or the referee's gyrating hips (his hips don't lie). As awful as this game is, the pain in my sides have convinced me to track down this abomination and try it out for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment