Jun 24, 2013

Pokémon Modeling Should Probably Be A Thing

(via)
There are quite a few high points in one's modeling career, from magazine covers to fashion shows; but nothing will ever compare to the majestic nature of wrapping a Flareon around your neck. Let's face it Eevees and their Eeveelutions are basically the designer brand Pokémon of the Pokémon world, so it only seems natural to implement them into modeling shoots.

Tumblr user xfreischutz, has created a set of Pokémon infused modeling images mixed with everyone's favorite set of evolutions. I'm thinking this needs to catch on, because I could see myself turning into a teenage girl and posting these around my room so I can fantasize about wearing nice clothes while draping Pokémon around my neck. A guy can dream right?

After the break 8 more Eeeveelutions reside for your viewing pleasure.









No comments:

Post a Comment