May 8, 2013

Mel Roach's Rocket Dog



Cartoon Hangover has gone full speed ahead with it's lineup, and it's beginning to look as charming and imaginative as the mid 90's lineup on Nickelodeon (not quite there, but I'm sensing it's arrivale). The YouTube channel's newest cartoon, Rocket Dog is a strange journey. On one hand I absolutely cannot stand that voice of Rocket Dog, but on the other hand the animation is fantastic and filled with some great sight gags.

I'm feeling more and more confident with my decision to cut the cable and rely solely on online content, and I certainly can't say I'm not excited for the possibility of Saturday morning cartoons being provided through an outlet like YouTube. Hell, if Cartoon Hangover held a weekly stream on Saturday mornings it might actually convince me to wake up at a reasonable hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment