Apr 25, 2013

The WTF Is Off The Charts In 'The Adventures of Christopher Bosh In The Multiverse'


Wait, what the f*ck just happened? I was sitting here and I thought I was watching something, but my memory is a bit hazy. I feel like I just downed an entire bottle of Robitussin and tripped for an eternity, because I truly can't even describe what you're about to watch. Alright, maybe it's not that nuts, but it's definitely up there in terms of experimental animation and I could definitely see it making it's way onto the likes of Adult Swim.

This tripped-out animated short follows the life of the Miami Heat's Christopher Bosh but in a retelling that is absolutely nuts. Ronnie Rivera of Bleeding Palm describes the short as a story about "[basically] what everybody already knows about how Chris Bosh is a disgraced space prince from another reality who saved the human race from that evil space sorceress that one time".

If that isn't enough to perk your interests, you might find it even more insane that Chris Bosh's lawyers are now threatening to take legal action against the folks at Bleeding Palm for using Bosh's likeness. Jesus Christ you guys, can this get anymore insane?

No comments:

Post a Comment