Mar 13, 2013

Pax East Indie MEGABOOTH Trailer


By far the best part of PAX for myself is the convention's Indie Megabooth. The Indie Megabooth gives independent developers the ability to showcase their work to the gaming community, giving an incredible amount of exposure. With PAX East a little over a week away, we've been treated with a trailer showcasing this years lineup and I must say, it's looking pretty sexy.

While I'm not able to make it to East this year, if you're planing on attending I can't recommend checking out the booth enough. I don't believe there has ever been a year where an indie game didn't take my pick for game of the expo. There's some definite contenders basing off the games that have already been shown in the past (Don't Starve, I'm looking at you).

No comments:

Post a Comment