Mar 8, 2013

Bravest Warriors Season Finale is Here!


This episode is filled to the brim with Catbug need I say more? I'm loving every bit of Bravest Warriors we get, and it's a bit sad to see the season end, especially on such a cliffhanger. That being said, I'm ecstatic to see where the series heads in the next season. If Adventure Time is anything to base assumptions off of, I would expect the next season to be much more story driven with solid character development.

On top of the fantastic season finale, Cartoon Hangover has also released their 2013 cartoon lineup, which is looking to be mighty solid. Just take a look at the bellow video and try not to be excited for incoming barrage of animation.I'm really digging this trend of animators taking more direct control over what they release. Thanks for the possibilities, internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment