Jan 30, 2013

Reminder: Kentucky Route Zero (Episode 1) Is Out And It's Awesome



While the beginning of the year is always incredibly slow for gamers, I still managed to miss the release of one of the most intriguing titles announced last year. It's incredibly difficult for me to explain the plot of Kentucky Route Zero without spoiling the game, but I can tell you that the visuals are absolutely incredible. The game, which plays as a point-and-click adventure game, focuses deeply on creating an incredible atmosphere.I found myself completely engrossed through my entire playthrough and I'd be surprised if you didn't as well.

Using a pseudo 2D art style, the game constantly shifts to some incredible 3D visuals while still retaining a 2D overlay. It's some impressive work and an amazing experience that I can't suggest enough.

You can pick up the first episode of Kentucky Route Zero now for $7 or pre-purchase all five episodes for $25 over here

No comments:

Post a Comment