Oct 23, 2012

Iron Man 3 Official Trailer



Other than The Avengers, I felt the majority of stand alone entries for the Marvel universe fell relatively flat; suffering from a predictable "super hero formula" that Marvel Studios has grown far too friendly with. Even with the cookie cutter format, Iron Man has always stood out as Marvel's flagship movie because lets face it, rich cocky assholes have never been more entertaining. Thankfully, Marvel isn't done with Mr. Stark as we're finally presented with their official trailer for Marvel's upcoming Iron Man 3.

The newest trailer is probably the most "serious" one yet, going for a much more dramatic tone compared to previous entries, although this time I can't seem to get as excited as I once did. Maybe I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of films Marvel has been putting out, but it also seems that this newest entry to the Iron Man series is falling into the same clichés the rest of the Marvel universe seems to be falling into. Here's hoping that come April 2013 I'll be singing a different tune, because I really want to keep watching these movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment