Aug 26, 2012

The Custom Avengers S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier RC Model


I'm a BIG toy guy. Since the Avengers came out back in May I've wanted the Helicarrier toy, but with the official toy being 46 inches long I decided that my limited storage space couldn't hold such a beast. Seeing that it also couldn't fly (Go figure) I decided against a rather expensive purchase. But Russian YouTube user Native118 decided that the toy was not good enough and took things into his own hands. The man built a fully flying, remote-controlled Helicarrier model with water to air liftoff capabilities.

There are many reasons why this toy will never be released, including price, health & safety or the fact it would be impractical to manufacture but the idea of this amazing custom brings out the jealous 12 year old inside me. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment