Apr 26, 2012

The Fourth Dimension



After watching this trailer a couple of times (this one requires a minimum of two consecutive viewings), there were two things that stood out to me. The first being how unbelievably trippy and out-there it is (duh), and the second was my observation of Val Kilmer's strange career direction. But I really do love a good weird film, so I researched a bit more. The Fourth Dimension is a series of 3 short films, each with a different director (one American, one Russian, and one Polish). Each were given a list of specific instructions; each action/item had to be utilized, and the directors had to figure out how to do so. Without giving much more away, let's just say that as an enthusiastic "weird" movie-goer, I think I may have to put this on my go-see list.

No comments:

Post a Comment