Jan 23, 2012

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock



Tick tock goes the clock with the video-game with the Doctor.
For all three people who understood that joke let's talk about this recently announced Doctor Who game. Personally, a Doctor Who game as an adventure sidescroller is something I could live with. I'm a huge fan of the genre and one of only 5 people who purchased one of the best titles of 2011 (imo) Rayman Origins, yet I'm also fearful; will it be a good game? Check out my thoughts after the break.


The Adventure games released by the BBC (For free through the BBC official site) were good but can the Doctor helm a full priced retail game without it turning into some mediocre card game? I have hope but I have to wonder if the game will be worth the money. I also worry it will turn into the Doctor Who PC game released in the 90's, but the less we mention that mediocre experence the better. Despite that, I'm sure the kids will love it considering it includes iconic enemies like the Cybermen, the Daleks, Silurians and the Silence. Should I wait for this title to be on a budget release or buy it first day?

The game is the first in a series of three episodic installments coming to Playstation 3, Playstation Vita and PC. It is set to launch March 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment