Jan 24, 2012

Doctor Who, Batwoman & Batgirl Get Red

3 Red Heads with the power of making my dreams come true... (Via)
I love Doctor Who. I love Batman and most of all I love Barbara Gordon, the most famous Batgirl and the amazing Kathy Kane, AKA Batwoman, in one of my favourte DC runs, Batwoman (which I couldn't recommend more and if you haven't read it already check out W. Haden Blackman's run on the series). One thing they share with Amy Pond, Doctor Who's newest assistant? They share a very similar hair colour. Which is why I love this mashup of franchises.


Michael “Mic” Magtanong, a very talented artist, saw the potential and for Comic Book Resources "The Line Is Drawn"article drew the three gingers in a situation better know as "Amy Pond meeting The Gotham City Gingers". Check out the article for the rest but I thought I would highlight this image for three reasons; my love of Barbera and Kathy Kane, my love of Doctor Who and my secret love of Red Heads. They really are pretty.

Also, just throwing it out there... I would totally read this crossover comic. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment