Nov 23, 2011

Team Fortress 2 Hat Is Top Notch

And so it begins.....the end of my social life. (Via)
Team Fortress 2 is notorious for being a hat war simulator. So the newest released hats are always a big discussion point. The new hat has caused a lot of talk because it makes you look like a total square. The hat, the "Top Notch" is made to resemble Markus Alexej Persson (commonly known as "Notch") avatar in the artistic style of Minecraft.. Notch is the creator of Minecraft. Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 are two of the most played games on my laptop, and the two combined? YES PLEASE. But I have some sad news. The mask is a one of a kind exclusive to be given to Notch. That's right, you see this mask and you are actually playing with Notch, one of the biggest developers in the gaming world right now.

Shame, I would have brought 10 of the things because they look so darn cool AND cute! It's pretty cute as well and I would love one for each of the class. Alas I'll have to stick with Minecraft Team Fortress 2 skins. Notch, if you read this, I envy you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment