Nov 29, 2011

Doctor Who: Worlds in Time



Ever wanted to play within the Doctor Who universe with a bunch of 12 year olds hurling abuse at you? Well this may be the closest you will ever get.

Doctor Who: Worlds in Time is a browser-based online game set in the universe of Doctor Who. Players are time travellers helping the Doctor solve a mystery that threatens the very fabric of the time stream. What mystery? Who, what & where? Who knows, but the game will include monsters from both the original and new series which pleases me as a Doctor Who fan.

If you're interested you can try out for the beta here. I'm sure it's not going to be the most amazing game ever but it's free and aimed at kids so I hardly think my opinion matters. Plus I'm more excited than those silly candy eating children.

No comments:

Post a Comment