Oct 26, 2011

Metal Gear Solid HD Has 2 Surprises!



Metal Gear Solid HD Collection will hit PS3 and Xbox 360 on November 8th in the US and February 3rd 2012 in Europe. Today also brought another cool announcement related to this upcoming HD pack. The Collection includes Metal Gear Solid 2, 3 and a spitshined version of Peace Walker, but Konami just announced that Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2, the series' origins, will be added to this already sweet deal.

It's a shame that the first Metal Gear Solid won't be available on this pack, but I already have Metal Gear Solid on both the Playstation and the Gamecube. It's also readily available through the PSN, so I'm sure Sony probably doesn't want to lose that revenue. But I can't wait to play through this series in true HD. It's been a while since I've played 2 and 3, though I don't expect I'll be replaying 4 anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment