Oct 17, 2011

Amazing Spider-Man Video Game Footage Is Amazing



Takes me back. 2004 had two big Spider-man releases. Spider-Man two, by Sam Raimi, changed peoples views on how serious a comic-book movie could be without alienating a casual audience. The movie still remains one of the greatest super-hero movies of all time. And it had one of the best comic book video games ever. Before Arkham Asylum we had Spider-man 2, and we loved it. I still play it monthly because this game was revolutionary. But now? Looks like it has been replaced.

This game is based off the brand new Amazing Spider-Man film, and the footage shown is rendered IN-GAME. I can tell you that whilst some of the shine has been added post game-play, it's completely possible. And it looks so good that my anti-super-hero-outside-of-green-lantern video-game rule has just been broken. So please don't disappoint me Spider-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment