Sep 29, 2011

I Am Alive Lives Up To Its Title



I Am Alive. A game originally announced at E3 2008 with nothing but anticipation and broken dreams for 3 years. Though after a long wait, Ubisoft has finally announced that I Am Alive will be coming out. But instead of a disk release, the game will be released via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE Arcade treatment this winter.

The game takes place in Chicago after a 10.3 Mw earthquake destroys the city and the rescue team fails to save the survivors. You control Adam Collins, a middle-class man being forced to evade enemies, keep from becoming dehydrated, find his missing girlfriend and stay alive inside this crumbled city.

Originally the project was lead by Assassin's Creed producer Jade Raymond so we can expect the same open world stealth gameplay with what looks like a hybrid with Uncharted type gameplay. I'm excited, and I'm just hoping the download aspect doesn't hold back what looks like my most anticipated game of the year. But I'm holding reservations because I like to believe that I have learnt from the past. But we totally know I will never learn from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment