Jul 23, 2011

Damnit, Capcom



Is it just me or has Capcom been plenty busy in destroying my love for them? I have no idea what they've been up to as of late, but following Keiji Inafune's departure, their focus appears to be centered around destroying Megaman and enraging their fans. Megaman Legends 3? Canceled. Megaman Universe? Canceled. Megaman In Marvel Vs Capcom 3? Mysteriously missing, and not even announced for their ridiculous cash grubbing 'Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3' rerelease, featuring a BLOODY MEGAMAN LEGENDS STAGE. F*** me, somebody high up at the company is bitter as hell about Inafune leaving. Capcom has made so many blunders as of late, I'd like you to watch this video and think of Capcom as Cutman, screwing up opportunity after opportunity with their Western audiences.




No comments:

Post a Comment