Mar 22, 2011

Snack Attack Ep. 5: Big League Chew Challenge


In this special Snack Attack installment, I decided to review ten bags of Big League Chew.  Much to my disappointment, I couldn't get all 10 bags in my mouth at the same time and savor all that pink nastiness at the same time.  The obvious next step was to simply make sure I ate all the bags over time, which in retrospect I have no idea what made me think that was a good idea.  The consistency after a few bags started to feel like Staypuft had taken a crap inside my mouth.

Oh god.
The results speak for themselves. Thanks to RoboGal for standing  by as the medic for the copious amounts of dry heaving that resulted from attempting to enjoy this big league pile of crap.  Let us know what you thought about me removing baby sized wads of gum from my mouth.

3 comments:

  1. You are a brave man. It probably would have been easier with grape flavor, just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Now that's just nasty!

    ReplyDelete