Feb 21, 2011

Tiny Wings Is Adorably Addicting


I'm a huge fan of finding new Apps for my iTouch (that's right I don't have an iPhone). Sifting through loads of App Store shit is half the fun, especially when you stumble upon something amazing. That's were Tiny Wings comes into play. This game is goddamn addicting, seriously -- get it now! (And it has birds for you Angry Birds enthusiasts.)

Instead of repeating what the video shows I'll sum it up: you play as a bird with tiny wings, wings so small you're worthless and can't fly. Instead, you slide down Dr. Seuss-inspired hills to launch yourself into the sky, only to painfully fall back to the ground, ultimately breaking your tiny bird legs.

The game is a blast and it's only $0.99. I've already put a couple hours into the game and it hasn't become a bore, especially with the continually-changing scenery.

1 comment:

  1. Man this looks so damn relaxing. Definitely going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete