Jan 27, 2011

BABY GIRAFFES NEED YOUR HELP!


Readers of Awesome Robot may or may not be familiar with my band Baby Giraffes. Like Rezz, I didn't really want to use this blog as a personal hype box, but I'm actually in need of a little bit of help!

We're writing a new song and I'm kind of out of ideas lyrically, so if you guys could send me some suggestions or something that'd be awesome! It'd also help if you'd forward this to your lyrically inclined friends so they could help me out too!

I basically just want to include as many fan suggestions in the same song as I can, I guess you could call it "fan service."

If you haven't already heard our stuff, you can check us out HERE!

You can leave your suggestions on this blog entry, send them to @BBYGRFZ on twitter, or find us on facebook.


I'm also attaching an awkward supplementary video after the break!




No comments:

Post a Comment