Sep 30, 2013

Attack on Minecraft; Attack on Titan Shiganshina District Recreated



The incredible first season of Attack on Titan has reached it's conclusion, and while I'm left feeling a bit numb from the incredible experience I can't help but want to indulge myself in as much Attack on Titan content as I can. The Minecraft group, Studio Miyabi is the first fan-made content for the series that has truly wowed me and for good reason. The group has recreated the Shiganshina Distrct from the series to the tee, even including the Colossal Titan as it peers over Wall Maria.


Of course, this recreation wouldn't be as incredible without a bit of editing magic (everything needs an aerial fly over with touching music), but the team at Studio Miyabi has done a fantastic job at providing a cinematic showcase of their work. I can't even begin to fathom the amount of time that went into this project, and with 35% of the work to go the amount of dedication to this project blows my mind.

While nothing has been announced for the next season of Attack on Titan, I think I'll be alright with fan-content like this for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment