Sep 19, 2012

Keiji Inafune Didn't Leave Capcom For Nothing



While we at Awesome Robo weren't able to visit Tokyo Game Show this year, we're still keeping our eyes out for any cool announcements worth mentioning. About 2 years ago Mega Man creator, Keiji Inafune left, and while gamers were disappointed with the news, but most began to understand his decision after witnessing the downward spiral that is Capcom. Alas, not all hope is lost for Mr. Inafune, as we're finally shown some game play for his newest title, Soul Sacrifice. The original trailer had me interested, but I without any real gameplay, I was skeptical. Thankfully, Soul Sacrifice is shaping up to me an original looking title with some amazing visuals to boot. 
 
I can't say I've felt inclined to get a Vita game until I saw this, so great work Sony! The Playstation Vita is finally getting the titles it needs to be a worthwhile system,, and I think this might finally warrant my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment