Jul 13, 2012

The Two Faces Of Rocket News



When I'm on Youtube, I tend to subscribe to folks that have the ability to blow my mind on a weekly basis. I'm not talking Youtube partners here, I'm talking about those channels that defy logic and reason, and garner millions of views as a result. RocketNews24 is just one of those channels.

While about 70% of the time it appears to be a standard food blog (Like the rather normal pizza video above) chronicling the international culinary exploits of this group, the other 30% of their content is broken up by acts of sheer food related insanity that will violate your mind (And stomach). Proceed with caution after the break. This man might just test your love of Bacon.





The man behind this Youtube channel pushes the boundaries of all that is acceptable in fast food, typically set to music that you'd typically associate with Girls Gone Wild ads at 3am. What would possess any living being to subject themselves to the equivalent of gastronimic suicide? To this day I'm still baffled that experiments like eating burgers with 1,000 slices of cheese (His latest) to buying 100 McDonalds fries just for the heck of it haven't taken their toll on this masochistic eater. I've selected a few choice videos I've run into since being subscribed to this insane channel, so venture forth into a land into which Epic Mealtime wouldn't dare to venture. Perhaps they should collaborate sometime.







No comments:

Post a Comment