Jul 19, 2012

A Fresh New Batch Of Jon Foster Art

Spirit (Via)
For some reason I find Jon Foster referred to over and over again as a concept artist, but I fail to see how he garnered that title. I kind of prefer 'master illustrator' or 'walking art deity,' which would be names more fitting for an artist at his skill level. His images to me have always told a story, sparked the imagination and inspired, with a beautiful, rich style that could only be classified as his.

With an insane amount of awards under his belt, including a countless number of awards and accolades from various institutions like Spectrum and clients including National Geographic, Dark Horse, DC, Tor Books, Scholastic and many, many more. I was really happy to see this new batch of images, so check out more of his beautiful recent pieces after the break!








No comments:

Post a Comment