Aug 25, 2011

Sonic CD Is Getting A HD Release



Sonic may have taken a turn for the worse over the last few years, but in his prime Sega's mascot had some amazing games. One of these gems was Sonic CD, possibly one of the best games I had a chance to play back in the day. Listening to the theme still gives me the chills, and makes me want to dig out my copy of the ultra rare CD version and reboot my Windows 95 PC to play. Well, not anymore.

The re-release features "enhanced widescreen graphics", Achievement points and PSN trophies, and will be enhanced especially for iOS devices.

I'll be downloading it for my PS3, 360 and every iOS system I own. I love this game more than you can imagine and if you have never played it, you'll soon understand what made it such a classic. I just hope this isn't my nostalgia speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment