Jul 26, 2011

Mustard Pimp Takes NSFW To An Uncomfortable Level


I can't warn you more than throwing a warning in the title, but this video is EXTREMELY NSFW. I suggest you place yourself in the confines of your home and make sure no one is around, because this might be a bit awkward to walk in on. I might even suggest you lock your doors.  Director Don Redman and electronic duo, Mustard Pimp(one of my favorites, seriously, check them out on their Soundcloud), put together one of the most uncomfortable yet entertaining displays of sex(if that's what you'd like to call it) I have ever seen. I don't want to spoil it, but I can't warn you enough about how weird this might be for you. As for myself, I couldn't stop laughing.

Edit: A friend of mine just walked in on me watching this and immediately left the room. I forced him to watch it shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment