Jul 1, 2011

Mickey Mouse Posters Should Be More Accessible


I'm a huge a Disney fan, especially Steam Boat Willy-era Disney, the animation is just so fun and colorful despite only being in black and white. While I can sit here and hope that one day Disney will return to it's roots, deep down I know this will never happen. Thankfully, Disney's understanding of what made them doesn't stop imitations! Artist, Tom Whalen created this fantastic piece that he started selling earlier last week. When I saw this poster, I knew I would be purchasing it.

NOPE.

It's sold out, and will never grace the walls of my house, but that doesn't mean I can't show you how amazing it is. The style holds so much nostalgia that I can't help but get a warm feeling in my tummy each time I look at it. Maybe, just maybe, we can one day see a second run of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment