Apr 17, 2011

Katy Perry And Kanye West Enter The WTF War



This brand new music video by Katy Perry featuring Kanye West appeared recently on the internet, and I couldn't help but notice that there appears to be a certain WTF war going on between female artist as of late. Lady Gaga started the trend with just about every music video she's released, Ke$ha followed up with her amazing unicorn filled Blow music video, Britney Spears tried a little too hard with her comeback song.  Now this.

Never would I have thought that making intentionally odd and over the top music videos would become trendy.  Go figure.  But don't get me wrong, this collab effort still turned out great.  I just didn't expect to ever see Katy Perry as a blue alien that would fit perfectly in my nightmares.

1 comment:

  1. Its pretty damn catchy, but yeah..WTF is with that terrifying look.. o_O

    ReplyDelete