Mar 28, 2011

Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair's Poster Is Bloody Amazing


As you may or may not know, yesterday (March 27th) was Quentin Tarantino's 48th birthday. To celebrate the acclaimed filmmakers day of birthing, Tarantino screened both Kill Bill movies in their intended entirety, titled Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair. In conjunction with the full release, artist Tyler Stout created this amazing alternative movie poster to be sold (nearly) exclusively at the screening. It's f***ing brilliant, and once again I'm foaming at the mouth for one. I might do anything for a copy.

Luckily, 600 of the limited posters were made and it's rumored only about 100 were sold at the event. Later this week the rest will be selling over at Mondo for $50. You can follow @MondoNews to get an update on the selling date for these. Also, I take back the "do anything for a copy" comment, I almost forgot I was on the internet. (via /Film)

No comments:

Post a Comment